PDA

View Full Version : AW Blogroll request

DTKelly
04-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Hey,

I'm not trying to create more work for anyone (read:Dawno), but would it be possible to have a locked, "sticky" thread with just the AW blog roll? Just one post, with all the blogs listed? The AW blog thread is daunting to search through.

All right, so I'm lazy. I'm decaffeinating and i'm irratable. Leave me be. :D

jenngreenleaf
04-25-2006, 09:22 PM
I had wondered about this, too. Not out of laziness (well, okay, but whatever), but because I wanted to link to them and it would be easier dealing with just one window. :)

Dawno
04-26-2006, 05:34 PM
You've got it. I'll do it soon. Can't say when soon is because RL (work) is a real challenge right now, but I'll do it.

jenngreenleaf
04-26-2006, 05:36 PM
You've got it. I'll do it soon. Can't say when soon is because RL (work) is a real challenge right now, but I'll do it.Thanks, Dawno! Of course real life comes first, so take your time on this little request. :) Maybe some helpful elves around here will help you get them together.

Dawno
04-30-2006, 11:59 AM
All I really need to do is copy and paste the one in my blog (and then keep it up to date in both places!) I'll eventually get to it!

razibahmed
05-02-2006, 04:50 PM
All I really need to do is copy and paste the one in my blog (and then keep it up to date in both places!) I'll eventually get to it!
Thanks a lot Dawno. It will be a great help for all of us. I don't know if it sounds good but I think that whenever anyone in this forum wants to add their blog in the list, they PM you with the link of their blog. This way, I think you can save a lot of time.
Thanks again for this.

DTKelly
05-02-2006, 05:11 PM
Dawno you're my hero! ;)

Dawno
05-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Everyone, be sure to thank BlueTexas for putting up the blogroll (http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32816)- she's MY new hero!!

Let either of us know if there's a missing URL or a broken one - please post updates in the AW Blogger's thread rather than the index, we'll keep the index current and not clog it up with our comments, OK? I won't lock it but I will move posts out of it...:)

Now, everyone, "Hip Hip Hooray for BlueTexas!!":hooray:

September skies
05-21-2006, 03:15 AM
I love that blogroll. When I have time and am surfing around blogs, I just open up that window and then use it to happy-click myself away!