• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

YA sci-fi swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisiskortny5

Registered
Reaction score
I have a YA Sci-Fi that I would like someone to look over. I'd love to swap and do a chapter-by-chapter. I feel like it's less stressful that way, working sections at a time. I'd definitely like someone to give me an HONEST opinion about my writing, flow, plot, character development, and I will do the same for you! If you get bored while reading, I want to know (You don't have to be mean, just let me know when it starts to drag).

Last edited:

parkdavis

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! mine is a 92k YA historical fantasy, if you are interested in swapping. You can email me at [email protected] I am new here and don't know how things work! Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

ellebooks

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Kourtney,
I know I'm way late to your posting but it's been some time since I was last active here - I've finally emerged from the writing cave and would love to see if we could do a chapter by chapter swap. I've just wrapped up a YA sci-fi as well. PM if you're still looking!

rkg

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello!
I'm a little late too, but I'm also looking for a beta for the first half of my YA scifi/paranormal. If you still need a beta, please PM me, and we can do a sample chapter to see if we're a good match. :)

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
I don't have a whole novel written yet, but if anyone is interested in swapping a couple of chapters for a short story, I'm game. Maybe 10,000 words or less. I write speculative fiction/urban horror, but I'm game to read most genres.

Status
Not open for further replies.