PDA

View Full Version : Scream (TV show)

CapnJack
05-31-2016, 02:56 AM
Just throwing this out there. Anyone else a fan of this show?

I mean, I like it, but sometimes it frustrates me.

shivadyne
05-31-2016, 09:34 AM
i like it, too. :) audrey, noah, and brooke are the best.

CapnJack
05-31-2016, 06:35 PM
Did you see the new episode?

It was Meh for me.

dragonjax
06-03-2016, 05:20 AM
I just watched all of season 1, and started season 2. Really enjoying it so far. Guilty pleasure for me. :)

CapnJack
06-03-2016, 09:40 AM
It's my guilty pleasure too. Who do you think will survive this season?

shivadyne
06-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Did you see the new episode?

It was Meh for me.

i liked the new episode personally. i was pretty excited to see audrey getting a lot of attention at the start of this season since she's my favorite.

CapnJack
06-03-2016, 06:40 PM
How involved do you think she is?

dragonjax
06-04-2016, 05:13 AM
It's my guilty pleasure too. Who do you think will survive this season?

If they really wanted to have a twist, Emma won't make it to the end. That being said, I'm pretty sure Maggie is toast, as is Kieran. And...dare I say it? Noah. I really like Noah, but I think he's on the chopping block.

dragonjax
06-04-2016, 05:17 AM
But one thing is really bothering me: Why did Audrey hand-write all those letters? In the age of the internet and email and what have you, why go old school with dead trees? It seems so incongruous.

CapnJack
06-04-2016, 05:20 AM
I'll pm you my own personal idea on that.

Honestly, the only way Emma could keep me interested, with her as the protagonist, would be for her to be the killer.

shivadyne
06-05-2016, 10:33 AM
But one thing is really bothering me: Why did Audrey hand-write all those letters? In the age of the internet and email and what have you, why go old school with dead trees? It seems so incongruous.

[SPOILER WARNING]
maybe they were penpals? oh and maybe it's less easy for it to be traced back to you than an email would be.

dragonjax
06-07-2016, 04:31 AM
[SPOILER WARNING]
maybe they were penpals? oh and maybe it's less easy for it to be traced back to you than an email would be.
But wouldn't it be more damning?

Eh, I guess it doesn't really matter. :)

eternalised
09-26-2016, 01:21 PM
I just binge-watched both seasons of this series in two days. I wasn't feeling too well, and nothing like some slasher horror to make you feel better (at least in my world, haha).

I loved it. I figured out quite early who the killer was in both seasons, but that didn't keep me from enjoying it. Not a big fan of Emma, though. My favorites are: Brooke, Audrey, Noah.

Will there be a season 3? I saw that they're doing a Halloween special, but no word about season 3 on Netflix.

Loverofwords
09-26-2016, 04:28 PM
I just binge-watched both seasons of this series in two days. I wasn't feeling too well, and nothing like some slasher horror to make you feel better (at least in my world, haha).

I loved it. I figured out quite early who the killer was in both seasons, but that didn't keep me from enjoying it. Not a big fan of Emma, though. My favorites are: Brooke, Audrey, Noah.

Will there be a season 3? I saw that they're doing a Halloween special, but no word about season 3 on Netflix.

As far as I know, it's still up in the air. But it will premiere on MTV next year before it comes to netflix if there's a new season.