Scream (TV show)

CapnJack

Registered
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there. Anyone else a fan of this show?

I mean, I like it, but sometimes it frustrates me.

dragonjax

I write stuff and break boards.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jackiekessler.com
I just watched all of season 1, and started season 2. Really enjoying it so far. Guilty pleasure for me. :)

CapnJack

Registered
Reaction score
It's my guilty pleasure too. Who do you think will survive this season?

shivadyne

brushing off the diamond dust
Registered
Reaction score
Did you see the new episode?

It was Meh for me.

i liked the new episode personally. i was pretty excited to see audrey getting a lot of attention at the start of this season since she's my favorite.

dragonjax

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jackiekessler.com
It's my guilty pleasure too. Who do you think will survive this season?

If they really wanted to have a twist, Emma won't make it to the end. That being said, I'm pretty sure Maggie is toast, as is Kieran. And...dare I say it? Noah. I really like Noah, but I think he's on the chopping block.

Last edited:

dragonjax

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jackiekessler.com
But one thing is really bothering me: Why did Audrey hand-write all those letters? In the age of the internet and email and what have you, why go old school with dead trees? It seems so incongruous.

Last edited:

CapnJack

Registered
Reaction score
I'll pm you my own personal idea on that.

Honestly, the only way Emma could keep me interested, with her as the protagonist, would be for her to be the killer.

shivadyne

brushing off the diamond dust
Registered
Reaction score
But one thing is really bothering me: Why did Audrey hand-write all those letters? In the age of the internet and email and what have you, why go old school with dead trees? It seems so incongruous.

[SPOILER WARNING]
maybe they were penpals? oh and maybe it's less easy for it to be traced back to you than an email would be.

Last edited:

eternalised

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
majankaverstraete.com
I just binge-watched both seasons of this series in two days. I wasn't feeling too well, and nothing like some slasher horror to make you feel better (at least in my world, haha).

I loved it. I figured out quite early who the killer was in both seasons, but that didn't keep me from enjoying it. Not a big fan of Emma, though. My favorites are: Brooke, Audrey, Noah.

Will there be a season 3? I saw that they're doing a Halloween special, but no word about season 3 on Netflix.

Loverofwords

Registered
Reaction score
I just binge-watched both seasons of this series in two days. I wasn't feeling too well, and nothing like some slasher horror to make you feel better (at least in my world, haha).

I loved it. I figured out quite early who the killer was in both seasons, but that didn't keep me from enjoying it. Not a big fan of Emma, though. My favorites are: Brooke, Audrey, Noah.

Will there be a season 3? I saw that they're doing a Halloween special, but no word about season 3 on Netflix.

As far as I know, it's still up in the air. But it will premiere on MTV next year before it comes to netflix if there's a new season.