Erotica Writer Looking For An Editor

Petal

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there, I'm not sure if this is the place on the forum where I should post this, I'm sorry in advance. Please tell me where this thread should had been posted if I'm incorrect.

I'm an Erotica writer, more precisely an Hentai writer. I wrote many Hentai Comics and I'm now today working on my first Hentai short Novel, a Novelette. I founded my own small production company focused on creating original Hentai content. I'm looking for an editor to help me out a bit with the writing of my first Novel. English is not my original language so that's why I would need somebody to guide me a little with it.

Kindly hope that thread didn't offended, or shocked anyone here on the forum. Thanks to all of you for your precious time.

spicefiction

Independant Author
Registered
Reaction score
I do editing in trade for beta reading. I sent you a message about that.

I'm interested in what that entails. I understand the part about you providing editing. Exactly what service is provided to you? You need someone to beta read your work? (Is this a sort of edit-for-critique exchange?) I'm new to such arrangements and curious for future reference.

MissyMay

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a copy and line editor and I'd love to see if we can work together! I haven't edited a lot of erotica, but I'm just starting to break into it. I'm also beginning to write erotica. I think we could certainly help each other. My website is: www.a-step-up-editing.com, if you'd like to check it out. You'll find my email on my website, as well.