• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing Buddy / Beta Needed for Contemporary Fantasy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreeves2

Registered
Reaction score
Hiya!

So I'm in need of a writing buddy. And when I say writing buddy, I mean someone who I can talk to about ideas I've got for a project I'm currently working on (which I shall explain in a bit), someone I can swap chapters with to see their input, someone who can be honest, helpful, communicative, and vise versa! I'm willing to read anything - romance, erotica, young adult, horror, anything but some aspects of sci fi, just because I almost never read sci fi so I may not be as helpful with that genre. I'm undertaking a new fantasy/contemporary story idea I've got, and I'm about five chapters in, so I'd love feedback with someone, and I also love giving feedback to others. I'm under no time limit, so there's absolutely no rush, I don't even have a set date for when I want to finish the manuscript. So anyway, if you're interested, message me, and we'll talk more about this!

Status
Not open for further replies.