Okay, now you can spread out...

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
I've been toying with the idea for a long time of making a subforum for PA threads, because (a) I didn't want them to overrun the rest of the Bewares Board, but (b) there are times when new threads are warranted.

Kevin's idea about having a new sticky thread about all the contract releases prompted me to think about it again. I do think it would be good to have a thread where people can announce their contract releases.

And I think people like oracle, who start the arbitration process, should be able to have a separate thread to keep us updated.

And...

Well, here t'is. The ban on new PA threads is hereby lifted. :D Enjoy... and let's hope that one day soon, I get to close down this subforum, archive it, and say to future new writers, "The good guys won."

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
JennaGlatzer said:
Well, here t'is. The ban on new PA threads is hereby lifted. :D Enjoy... and let's hope that one day soon, I get to close down this subforum, archive it, and say to future new writers, "The good guys won."

Woo hoo, Jenna! I thought this would happen eventually, and I think it's better. This way, people can see that PA is not the only scam we talk about here.

--Alan

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Thanks! I think I've found most of the old PA threads and copied them over here. I may do another check tomorrow.

Kevin Yarbrough

Will write for peace of mind
Registered
Reaction score
Jenna, you are the best. This is the best way to do it and keep all PA threads in one area without it running wild. I'm sending you a big electronic kiss right now.

When I have some time, most likely Wensday, I will start the thread for the contract release. I'm still hoping I will be the first one I place in there since my book is still not listed at PA's bookstore.

Edited to add: I went ahead and made the list now. Why not?

Last edited:

ATP

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
This is good to see. For some time, there has been a need to rope the assorted threads in, or consolidate them, to create a less fussy user/member experience. This continues the process previously begun with the indexing.

Good-o.

ATP

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Very nice, Jenna, thanks! :Thumbs:

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member