• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking Beta for 25k finished speculative novella

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJakeR

Not with a bang but a whimper
Registered
Reaction score
Synopsis:

In a world where dreams are heavily policed, Josh wakes up to two things: a strange blue demon
at the foot of his bed who calls itself a 'Dream Thief'. And that he is now the second most wanted
terrorist in the country, and wanted by The Rembrancers - The Dream Police.

Now he's running for his life, accompanied by a supernatural creature, for a dream he doesn't
remember having, but is apparently the entire key to both The Dream Thieves, The Rembrancers,
and Benjamin, a sudden ally, and The Rembrancers No.1 most wanted.

Hey guys! Thanks for checking this out. This is a short novella I plan on self-publishing for free as
soon as possible, and I need as many beta-readers as possible.

At this stage I'm looking less for line-edits (though, who am I kidding, I need that too), and more
for plot-holes, characters, motivations - the general 'did you like it?' 'What didn't you like?' 'What
could be improved?'

But a main concern is plot-holes, and if it all makes sense, and if you understand everything
coming out of it. If you still have questions about how things occurred, or why certain things
couldn't occur, I really need to know. Thanks guys!

If you'd like to read the first chapter to see if it's to your liking then click below.

First Chapter

If you're interested in beta reading the entire novella please email me at jake.ratcliff(at)hotmail.co.uk

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.