• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Wanted: beta or, ideally, mentor, for sci fi space opera (115K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaysa

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chlorociboria.com
UPDATE: I've found some great matches so no longer am in need of betas. Thank you to everyone who PMed me!

Looking for either a writing mentor (maybe some published??) or a well-read beta for my science fiction space opera. Book one is actually done and I have several full requests on it out (so, you know, it isn't totally garbage I hope) but I really need help with book two (complete and in third round edits, so hopefully also not complete garbage).

Writing style similar to Anne McCaffery's Rowan series, so science fiction with some fantasy elements, romance a bit. Explosions. Space battles. Witty dialogue. Strong female characters and f/f pairing. Characters outside the gender binary abound.

Pretty please? Help?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.