• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta wanted for YA magical realism!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayamini

i could go for another cappuccino.
Registered
Reaction score
so i've decided to finally try my hand at YA/magical realism. the "manuscript" is still quite short--just a couple of thousand words so far--but i want to make sure i'm headed in a good direction. i'm looking for someone to tell me if it's intriguing and paced all right. i have it in a google doc right now for sharing purposes.

a little bit about me: i've written a lit fantasy manuscript already as well as the majority of its sequel, but i'm trying something new because i've been wanting to write this story for a long time and i feel like it's more marketable anyway. i'm a senior in college and my interests range from dark and surreal to bright and whimsical. mostly i just like exceptionally weird, well-written stuff, so that's what i try to write as well. not that i try to be weird. okay. rambling. but basically i'd like to have someone whose interests overlap with mine a little and who i can be friends with as well.

anyway, hopefully this goes well. ajksdfdsa. thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.