RWBY

Greene_Hesperide1990

Protecter of the Garden
Registered
Reaction score
I just finished watching the penultimate episode of the third volume, which was an amazing episode. I don't know how this is going to end? I wanted to see if anyone watches it too?

Taylor Harbin

Power to the pen!
Registered
Reaction score
Can't believed no one else has chimed in...

My wife and I are both big fans of the show, first made aware thanks to ScrewAttack's "Death Battle." What started out as a fun, quirky indie series has now degenerated into a dark epic. I honestly never expected any of the characters to get dismembered or outright KILLED. The animation isn't the greatest, but I can easily overlook that for the music and voice acting. Can't wait for season four!

Greene_Hesperide1990

Protecter of the Garden
Registered
Reaction score
Death Battle is what got me too (I had to see who this blonde girl was that could beat Tifa), though I've always liked Monty's works. He was such a talent, he'll definitely be missed. This was just one of those shows that had a good mix of humor, seriousness, action and plot that had me instantly pulled. I was rather surprised how dark this season was, if the opening song wasn't clue enough. I'm still in disbelief that my girl is dead, and my team is broken up. was a little teary-eyed at the end of finale but I can only sit and wait 5-6 months until the next season begins.

Greene_Hesperide1990

Protecter of the Garden
Registered
Reaction score
Definitely do, it gets better as it goes (not saying its bad when it started). Where are you in the show so far?

Greene_Hesperide1990

Protecter of the Garden
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, so Penny Vs. Pyrrha episode, like everything literally kicks off after that. I was devastated to see Penny go but the moment that fight was set up I knew the outcome was going to be with her dying. II can't wait to see the direction they will go after such a finale.