What's more miserable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Getting a bath or living with those people?

miserable_cat.jpg

P.S. Do I need to point out the pots and pans? Hmmm...

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Annabella said:
Why do people bathe cats? I mean other than for the laughs...
Yeah, I'm appalled! I never like a wet puzzycat. They stink or is that the dog? Hmmm...need to go out and try this on the neighbors pet.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Geeze, Spooky. Get rid of that damn thing. Cats are evil Wet cats are worse. Look at those eyes. I'll never be able to sleep tonight.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Haggis said:
Geeze, Spooky. Get rid of that damn thing. Cats are evil Wet cats are worse. Look at those eyes. I'll never be able to sleep tonight.
Look into my eyes. You are getting sleepy. You will bring me a bottle. You will change my diaper. You will buy me an MP3 player.

13%20weeks%20-%20funny%20boy.jpg

Last edited:

WDS

Registered
Reaction score
I find the baby to be more disturbing then the cat.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
If there's a baby under my bed tonight, I'm going to sue the hell out of my urologist.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Haggis said:
If there's a baby under my bed tonight, I'm going to sue the hell out of my urologist.
Yeah, go ahead and blame it on the dork (or was that stork?) Besides, if you do discover a child under the bed it most likely will be Chucky...

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
SpookyWriter said:
Yeah, go ahead and blame it on the dork (or was that stork?) Besides, if you do discover a child under the bed it most likely will be Chucky...

Chucky doesn't scare me. But that cat. Sheesh.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
DamaNegra said:
Spooky you scare me
emoticoncry.gif
Now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight
...and along came the spider to nip at her cider...and chucky layed beside her.

WDS

Registered
Reaction score
SpookyWriter said:
Just make sure you check under the bed tonight before going to sleep.

I am the one checked for under the bed at night.

special needs

Resident Airhead
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I don't know why these people bathed their cat, but my uncle's kitten had a skin issue that was solved by giving him baths in warm, medicated water. The cat is all grown up now and because of those weeks when he was a kitten, has no problem with water.

What amazes me most about cats is their ability to dry themselves after they've been wet? I dumped a bit of water on my cat once and she licked herself dry.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Long-time cat person here, now catless. The reason you might wash a perfectly healthy cat is that it's gotten something on its coat that's either toxic (antifreeze, insecticide), isn't going to come off with licking (motor oil), or is just disgusting to watch it lick off (use your imagination).

Maryn, glad she doesn't have to lick herself clean

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Hello. I have a cat. I bathe my cat.

Why? Well he goes outdoors a lot and he does get grease and other stuff on him. Oh yeah I'll bathe him more during the heavy pollen season because he makes me sneeze. And of course the cat shampoo has all of that nioce stuff that gets rid of fleas (the flea collar needs help with an outdoor pet)

I've been bathing him since he was a kitten and as long as the water is warm-warm ( like for a baby) he'll sit for 5 min or so while I rub the shampoo in and give him a little massage. Better NOT get soap in his eyes, I mean he weighs 13 lbs and has claws! Then the rinse water, which also must be baby bath warm. He like that part.

Then, after the bath..in the winter he parks himself on the heat duct in my room until he's all fluffy. ( he purrs while he dries) In the summer he parks himself in the sunny bay window.

Then after he is dry he goes outside and tries to find some crankcase oil to roll in!

I love my cat.
(Next on Jaycinth waxes sentimental: Braiding my daughter's hair.)

Status
Not open for further replies.