• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking writing buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzarakh

Registered
Reaction score
Seeking a new writing buddy as I seem to have lost contact with my old one :( an eight hour time difference can do that I guess.

YA, Sci-fi/Fantasy.
Approx 80k+ words.
Aiming for a series.
My timezone GMT -8. (Pacific Coast)
Have Skype/webcam for video calls, I found these super helpful even though I've only really done audio. It saves you from typing out entire page reviews and suggestions.

I'm working through a rewrite at the moment using the notes I received from my last writing buddy. It's more Sci-fi than fantasy, but it involves fantasy elements. The ideal buddy would be able to meet up once a week for an hour or so on a chat, or email chapter notes through Word using tracking. I find it easier to do a chapter or two a week because of work and stuff but otherwise we can just find something that works. I like honesty, if there's a plot hole or something that is just plain bad, tell me. It's the only way to improve! Bonus points if you can teach me how to improve. If you're interested, send me a PM.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.