• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

How It Looks to Win a Million Dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernwriter

Born Under a Bad Star
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lesiavalentine.com
I think I posted this in the wrong category before. Sorry for the repetition.

How It Looks to Win a Million Dollars
contains the natal astrology of seven authentic winners of lottery jackpots ranging from $50K to $35 million and delineates (a little over) 200 related charts--all the natals, progressions, directions, returns, lunations and harmonics which reveal the lucky planets, winning houses, the hereto unknown fortune-making celestial bodies, and the winning formula repeated in every single chart so that anyone who understands basic astrology can easily find their own lucky days.

I'm looking for someone to check my work for uniformity of data and ease of readability. A fundamental competence in astrology is essential. Confidentiality and non-compete agreements are required. Thanks for your attention and interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.