Hmm, goals, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxis

Registered
Reaction score
I'm trying to get my first book published. Wrote it over the course of two years or so, and have been polishing the manuscript itself alongside the query and synopsis for over another year. I spent a lot of time and effort and I don't want it to go to waste, lol.

Adniel Lenal

Figuring Out Opinions and My Way
Registered
Reaction score
Good keep on pushing till you're bleeding and you know that your work has jumped into the world! I personally have been writing my story over a course of off and on unscheduled over perhaps four years. Its perhaps only been the last six months that I really started to put will into it. Its funny actually, because it started as a completely different story, but its a story that I want to introduce into the world as my first published work. Bottom line don't let your goals stop, keep on raising them up till they reach the dreamy peak!

Raxis

Registered
Reaction score
A little off topic, but are you familiar with Mabinogi? I'm just curious because the name Adniel comes from a character in that game.

Adniel Lenal

Figuring Out Opinions and My Way
Registered
Reaction score
Oh really? How intriguing... Most people I know and have met have never heard the name before. I thought it was my own little unique creation. :cry:

Well still how inspiring at the same time. Unfortunately, no I don't play that game... Though I did enjoy the youtube shows that played it.

Hint: I thought Adniel was mine because I created it from my own name. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.