• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for Writing Partner/Beta Reader (YA Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkamin

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a writing partner who is willing to look over my YA Fantasy manuscript. I would also be more than happy to look over your manuscript in the Fantasy genre (doesn't have to be YA, but I hope you would have some knowledge of the YA genre when reading my manuscript). I'm hoping for this to be a long-term partnership where we can help each other with problems, critique when necessary, etc. If you are interested, pm or reply and we can go over some more specifics.

dkamin

Registered
Reaction score
It is a contemporary urban. Think of a Buffy or Terry Brooks Running with the Demon with a gun/magic mix. That being said, I also do YA Fantasy closer to sword/sorcery if you are thinking long-term.

R. McNeary

NOT THE FACE!
Registered
Reaction score
It is a contemporary urban. Think of a Buffy or Terry Brooks Running with the Demon with a gun/magic mix. That being said, I also do YA Fantasy closer to sword/sorcery if you are thinking long-term.

Ah, that's a bummer. I don't think I'd be much help with a Contemporary Urban at the moment. If you happen to finish a sword/sorcery novel in the near future, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.