Quiz- What is your Dominant Psychological Trait?

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Mine is "intellectuality."

Your predominant psychological feature is Intellectuality. You enjoy reading, meeting complex people, and carrying conversations to a higher level. Your imagination is brilliant, and pushes you to higher academic achievement. You are full of ideas, and interested in scholarly quests. Your motto: “An expenditure of words without income of ideas will lead to intellectual bankruptcy."

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Integrity

. You are modest, unpretentious, and reserved. You believe that personal fulfillment is more important than financial reward, and accept people for whom they are. You return extra cash when the cashier makes a mistake; you are open to criticism; and you always make people feel welcome. Your motto: “Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dynamism! (Me?)
Your predominant psychological feature is Dynamism. You are open to new experiences; you enjoy diversity; and you embrace the notions of freedom and harmony. You don’t mind to have your ideas challenged, you are unpredictable, and you make a lot of plans for the near future. Your motto: “Self-awareness is not just relaxation and not just meditation; it must combine relaxation with activity and dynamism; technology can aid that.”

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"Empiricism." Hmm.

Your predominant psychological feature is Empiricism. You are calm, systematical, and analytical. You find common-sense rewarding, and are guided by facts and evidence. Your personality is defined by your intellectual interests, and you feel comfortable around people as well as by yourself. Your motto: “I've never liked categories; I've never liked boxes; I've always tried to be unconventional as much as I possibly could.”

Can't say I agree with the latter part of the "motto." "Trying" to be "unconventional" sounds more like affectation than genuine originality to me.

Last edited:

I_love_coffee

that's what it's all about....
Registered
Reaction score
This is what I got:

Your predominant psychological feature is Empiricism. You are calm, systematical, and analytical. You find common-sense rewarding, and are guided by facts and evidence. Your personality is defined by your intellectual interests, and you feel comfortable around people as well as by yourself. Your motto: “I've never liked categories; I've never liked boxes; I've always tried to be unconventional as much as I possibly could.”

um, ok, I usually get something all emotional, never analytical.

Ari Meermans

MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
Registered
Reaction score
I had to stop laughing in order to post. I got Intellectuality: Your predominant psychological feature is Intellectuality. You enjoy reading, meeting complex people, and carrying conversations to a higher level. Your imagination is brilliant, and pushes you to higher academic achievement. You are full of ideas, and interested in scholarly quests. Your motto: “An expenditure of words without income of ideas will lead to intellectual bankruptcy.”

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Unconventionality

Your predominant psychological feature is Unconventionality. You have a strong need for independence and revolutionary ideas. You live life on your own terms, and you wouldn’t hesitate to take a hard stand in the face of strong opposition. Your motto: “Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.”

This is exactly what I would say about myself. I'm frankly astounded -- I expected it would come up with something much more trite.

Vito

Recalled to life
Registered
Reaction score
Your predominant psychological feature is Integrity. You are modest, unpretentious, and reserved. You believe that personal fulfillment is more important than financial reward, and accept people for whom they are. You return extra cash when the cashier makes a mistake; you are open to criticism; and you always make people feel welcome. Your motto: “Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”

ElaineA

All about that action, boss.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneedominick.com
Mine's integrity, too. Even though the description nails me (right down to returning extra cash) I was secretly hoping for something more exciting. I see in the comments section VITALITY is one result. I would have liked Vitality...

tiakall

*lurk*
Registered
Reaction score
I got orderliness:

Your predominant psychological feature is Orderliness. You keep your house clean, you are extremely efficient, and people see you as dependable and faithful. You strive to achievement, adhere to rules, and deal with problems right when the arise. Your motto: “I am a big believer that orderliness begets wealth.”

lolololololno. Some of it fits (I do like efficiency and have OCD-like bursts of organizing, and it annoys me when people try to break rules without good reason) but I don't know that it's my dominant trait.

That said, I was responding to a few of the questions with "well, none of them, really" so.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I got Serial Killer.

That can't be right.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I thought for sure I would get RESTING BITCH FACE, but I suppose that isn't so much a psychological trait.

Your predominant psychological feature is Vitality. You are happy, optimistic, and realistic. You find being yourself rewarding, and tend to trust your own judgment. You keep a positive attitude; you radiate joy; and you know how to enjoy life. Your motto: “Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over.”

This is me to a tee. Like, exactly.

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
I got Serial Killer.

That can't be right.

You're a cat. Of course you're a serial killer. :p

Mine said intellectuality. Yeah, and I bet I get the winning lotto numbers out of a fortune cookie, too.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Unconventionality

This is exactly what I would say about myself. I'm frankly astounded -- I expected it would come up with something much more trite.

I got the same one - we must be Twins. :granny:

I don't like this quiz. I was expecting Adorable.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
mine said, 'don't be a football bat.'

:Shrug:

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Mine said >REVOLT<

(all same one Cass and Mccardey.)

(huh.)

shivadyne

brushing off the diamond dust
Registered
Reaction score
vitality! it's a little strange since i'm very far from being a positive person. :p

Your predominant psychological feature is Vitality. You are happy, optimistic, and realistic. You find being yourself rewarding, and tend to trust your own judgment. You keep a positive attitude; you radiate joy; and you know how to enjoy life. Your motto: “Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over.”

Silva

saucy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Weirdness. Okay.

Your predominant psychological feature is Weirdness. You are strange, fascinating, and confusing. You find yourself thinking and saying random things that make sense to you, but don't make a wit of sense to anyone around you. You like navel-gazing; you think belly button lint is fascinating. It's a pity no one else sees the complexity of the fibers like you do. Your motto is "Huh, oh well. I'm a keep trolling."

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Your predominant psychological feature is Intellectuality. You enjoy reading, meeting complex people, and carrying conversations to a higher level. Your imagination is brilliant, and pushes you to higher academic achievement. You are full of ideas, and interested in scholarly quests. Your motto: “An expenditure of words without income of ideas will lead to intellectual bankruptcy.”

I wonder how many people get each trait.

anastasiareeves

That weird chick everyone ignores.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.anastasiareeves.com
Dynamism.

The description is kind of spot on. But I would never use the word "dynamic" in relation to me.

Other words, that we will not talk about, yes. But not that one.