Pygmies ramage over new law

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Pygmies rampage over new law

UNITED NATIONS (Rugters) - Uganda's native pigmies began rampaging throughout the country on Wednesday evening after the government announced a crackdown on tourism. The Minister in charge of Uganda's tourism trade had issued an ultimatum that would effectively ban pigmies from the five major regions from using tourist for consumption.

“From the moment you land at Entebbe’s post-modern and inefficient international airport, with its breathtaking equatorial location on the forested shore of garbage-strewn Lake Victoria, it is clear that Uganda is no ordinary safari destination.” said Milano Hopepli in a statement released to the associated news people present.”

Marauding pygmies are massacring and eating tourist in the dense forests of north-east Uganda, according to United Nations officials who are investigating allegations of cannibalism in the Hufu province, where fighting between several rival pygmy groups has displaced about five people in the past month.

“The government of Uganda is dedicated to promoting tourism and keeping our visitors safe from the kettle of natives. We will enforce the new policies with rigor and not cave in to the demands of a small minority.” said Milano Hopepli.

However, the United Nations is sending the Chef in charge of foreign negotiations to assist with the preparations of a “tourist free” menu for the native pigmies of Uganda.

Last edited:

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
SpookyWriter said:
Yeah, I hear they're partial to Americans...;)

....all that extra fat makes us tender....
(however, if they only knew what we eat, they might not be quite so fond of us) :D

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Unique said:
....all that extra fat makes us tender....
(however, if they only knew what we eat, they might not be quite so fond of us) :D
Yeah, but it takes four pygmies to bring one down...

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What they are doing is wrong but the policy is also short-sighted

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
NeuroFizz said:
I wonder what pygmy tastes like...let the hunter also be the hunted.
Just like pork.

Maryn, stocking up on Shake 'n Bake Extra Crispy for Pygmy

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ray, stoke up the fire under the hot tub. I'll cut up the onions and carrots...

The Commatose Kidd

color me gone
Registered
Reaction score
a 'small' problem really. they like americans because americans are full of preservatives.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
maestrowork said:
Would you save Storygirl for me? She's tasty.
See, this is all making sense now. I knew you men were up to something, not just trying to give me 'a day at the spa' treatment.

Here, take this special vegetable bath we prepared for you. Look at all these soothing slices of onions and carrots.

I have to admit that was odd enough, but I was really curious why Maryn was standing by waiting to give me a Shake N' Bake massage after my relaxing soak. Thank goodness my son tried to repel off the neighbors roof and I had to leave before your evil plan could take root.

pconsidine

Too Adorkable for Words
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pjcopy.com
That wasn't Shake n' Bake. It was a gentle exfoliating scrub - made from herbed bread crumbs. They're all the rage in Paris.

Paris, Kentucky, that is.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
pconsidine said:
That wasn't Shake n' Bake. It was a gentle exfoliating scrub - made from herbed bread crumbs. They're all the rage in Paris.

Paris, Kentucky, that is.
I always wondered where those chef's came up with those little winnies on a stick!

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Finally the rest of the world has seen and heard the plight of pygmies and their way of life. Hmmm...did I get an edge on the true story?

For cutting edge stories, visit my website

P.S. I guess they had to give up the tourist trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.