• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need something to BETA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niniva

Life is just a bowl of cherries...
Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have TIME on my hands. Word is closed. This NEVER happens. Someone send something to beta, please. I'll take anything at this point to stave off fatal ennui. My next edit doesn't come in until mid-December, and I can usually tear through a beta in a single night, so this excess of time could get rough if you guys don't save me soon!

Enoise

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Niniva,
Thanks very much for availing yourself. I have a 3k word short story about some tourists on safari. It really needs beta reading and I'd really appreciate it if you could help.
Thanks

Niniva

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Niniva,
Thanks very much for availing yourself. I have a 3k word short story about some tourists on safari. It really needs beta reading and I'd really appreciate it if you could help.
Thanks
There's three big novels in front of ya, but for such a short story, I can bump them just a bit.

What's your beta wordcount limit?
I don't really have one, but about 150k is I guess a good top end. If it's something massive, like 450k, I'll still do it if I have time remaining, unless it's high fantasy. Other fantasy, no problem, but I'm not even a Tolkien fan. Though I loved The Hobbit, the rest just dragged for me.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] or friend me on Facebook at leigh.hogan.77 .

A note on time: I expect the three betas I have to take about a week. Even with these two betas added, I also expect I'll still need one or two more to keep busy until my next edit comes in mid-December.

Niniva

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I seem to be full up now! Most appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.