Some book promotion tips

SeaSerpent

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all. I recently shared a number of book promotion tips over on my blog which might be of use to those of you with books to promote. Obviously it is not a definitive list and what worked for me may not work for you, and also there's no guarantee that any of the things I suggests with translate into sales, but I wanted to share it anyway. I hope it helps.

andiwrite

Registered
Reaction score
Great blog! I tried to comment on there, but my comment seemed to disappear after (moderated comments, maybe?). Anyway, the tips are great, it just seems that so many blogs that give promotional tips are talking about physical books. I only have a Kindle book. When I google "How to market Kindle books" a lot of the blogs seemed to be dedicated to self-published authors, which have different abilities and freedoms than I have under contract with my publisher. I wish I could find a blog detailing what traditionally published Kindle book authors should do to promote. Any ideas?

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Great blog! I tried to comment on there, but my comment seemed to disappear after (moderated comments, maybe?). Anyway, the tips are great, it just seems that so many blogs that give promotional tips are talking about physical books. I only have a Kindle book. When I google "How to market Kindle books" a lot of the blogs seemed to be dedicated to self-published authors, which have different abilities and freedoms than I have under contract with my publisher. I wish I could find a blog detailing what traditionally published Kindle book authors should do to promote. Any ideas?

Did you see the stickied thread How to Promote Your Book Like an Intelligent Human Being and Not An SEO Dweeb