IZombie

GeorgeK

ever seeking
Registered
Reaction score
It's an interesting take on the zombie theme with a nice ratio of humor to drama and well acted and well written.

mulcahy67

Got the hang of it, here
Registered
Reaction score
Closest thing I can get to a mixture of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Vernoica Mars right now, so I'm alright with it. Started off pretty slow in the first season but picked up considerably, quite underrated I find.

Dreity

Registered
Reaction score
We binge watched this a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed it. I think they did a great job transitioning from monster of the week style episodes to having all the little threads come together in some really interesting ways at the end. It's going to be a long wait for season 2.

GeorgeK

ever seeking
Registered
Reaction score
It's also fun to rewatch them just to watch Clive's facial expressions to Liv's weirdness

Grrarrgh

Not so new, not so much a kid
Registered
Reaction score
It's also fun to rewatch them just to watch Clive's facial expressions to Liv's weirdness

I'd love to get an episode from Clive's POV. We don't really know what he thinks about her constant personality changes. I'm guessing he thinks they're part of her psychic abilities somehow, but I would love to hear him talk about it.

Max Vaehling

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dreadfulgate.de
I'm pretty sure they're going to address that sooner or later, although maybe not in a POV way. This season, Liv has been on two brains that really put him into awkward places, one openly racist and the other more of the condescending white-privilege type. His reactions to that were spot-on, and if she keeps eating people like that, they're certainly going to have trust issues.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
This is definitely one of my favorite shows. The writing is really well done and it's funny. I like witty detective shows.

I'm waiting for Clive to call her out on her behavior though. I'm surprised it has not come up yet.