What's up with 1de0mancer?

vintager

Registered
Reaction score
Are they dead?
There could be another explanation of course ... I've enjoyed Andr0mache 4nd th3 Drag0n immensely; perhaps in it they've found the ideal story and no longer consider their own existence necessary?

JJ Litke

People are not wearing enough hats
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jjlitke.com
Finally seeing this—I have no idea, but I subbed to them back in early June when their submissions page indicated they were open. In mid-July (I think) I nudged. They never responded, but about a week later they updated their submissions page to say they they were closed to subs as of June 1 (I notified SG of the change).

I'd like to be charitable about this, but really the whole thing did not leave me with a very favorable impression of them. Other subs were showing up on SG during that time, but apparently they simply ignored all of us.

vintager

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you both for the info, JJ, pdichellis!

Other subs were showing up on SG during that time, but apparently they simply ignored all of us.
That's straight-out appalling.
I do hope though that nothing bad happened to the editors, like death or illness. You know, in those cases you always get angry first, but then think: hey, what if there's a tragedy behind this?

Polenth

Mushroom
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.polenthblake.com
I did a quick search on Twitter, and it looks like they might have announced it was closing at Readercon. I can only see that reported by someone unconnected who heard it, not by the editors or on their website. So all a bit strange. If that tweet was accurate though, no one died. Looks like they decided to move on to other things.