• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Thriller Betas needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelliewallace

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a 62,000 word thriller with sci fi elements to be beta read. It has gone through 2 betas already, however they provided standard reads, I need someone to read through the entire thing and note suggestions/feedback on the actual document.

Here is the synopsis:

In the year 2085, Seth Langdon travels the world via rifts in time, carving a successful career in murdering corrupt men and women. He's the top dog hit man working for elite underground agency Haroun, known for cleansing society of criminals and wrong doers. During a simple and routine kill in Oklahoma, Seth questions his beliefs as a human being when he murders arms smuggler David Bloom.
For days after the kill, he is haunted by his actions. What made Bloom so different than his other targets? After a coveted promotion, Seth becomes an Expult agent, an assassin with the freedom and rights to eliminate specific targets. As one of his first tasks, he's ordered to kill animal activist Terra Bloom, the daughter of David.
His moral compass spins out of control as he fights against what is right and his duty as an assassin. His willingness to protect Terra will lead to tragic consequences as they embark on a journey fleeing from the very organisation Seth dedicated his life to.

I'm more than happy to read someone else's work if need be. I don't have a particular time frame for my MS to be read, but a 4-5 week timeframe will be appreciated.

Please email me at [email protected] or reply if you are interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.