HAIL SATAN - SEEKING PDF DOCUMENT: FALLEN ANGELS

Creative Cowboy

A Reader Is A Writer's Best Friend.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
My apologies if this this the wrong placee. I am unsure if looking for help in the religious belief topic would be the right way to go or not. I think what I am looking for is far too specialized and may not even be considered religious per se, even if Satanism is considered a religion. So, hello Story Research topic.

I am seeking a PDF I once read on a popular magickian message board. On this board were ceremonial magickians, chaos magickians and Left Hand Path practitioners as well as a forum for Satanists. (The BBS was a great fount of information, and it disappeared - poof! like magic. :cry:)

One of the PDFs I read dealt with a demonic retelling of the fall of Lucifer. :Soapbox:I remember the story but I would like to re-read it looking for nuances. I paraphrase the story: God instituted a kind of Logan's Run amongst the angels involving a caldron of souls. There was an argument. Jesus wanted to usurp the power of God. Lucifer did not want to submit to the caldron. There was a battle and lucifer took to the earth. The main theme I recall was the absense of a God figure. It was just the group with Jesus and the group with Lucifer. The struggle in the heavens became one of who was to take on the mantle of God/leader, and, I assume, forego the reincarnation by fire the caldron represented. I know there was reincarnation involved but I cannot recall if the spirits were sent into material bodies on earth or recreated as other spiritual beings/angels.

I do know the story was very sympathetic towards Lucifer, and made Jesus look power mad. Lucifer was an anarchist :snoopy:, and Jesus had an OCD complex :rant:.

I would like to find this PDF, supposedly written under the influence of a demon (not unlike Seola by Mrs. J.G. Smith) and to read it again. Can anyone help me locate it? :evil

Adversary

Banned
Reaction score
I feel your frustration. There have been more than one good occult forums over the years that have either changed formats (and lost crucial data), been hacked and severely compromised (more lost data), or 'gone PG' for want of a better term, or just disappeared entirely. While i dont think any of this information is ever actually lost irrevocably, its gone from a simple google or a couple hours of search kung-fu, to knowing the ins and outs of internetese and devoting serious time to digging stuff up. Who has time for the latter?

Currently, a decent forum is the 600 Club. Its a Satanism forum, and though its largely hobbled by keyboard warriors and Marilyn Manson wanna-be intellectuals, there IS a large cache of neat stuff to peruse, and even the odd intelligent member. If not there, then certainly someone there has read the same PDF and can point you in the right direction. Far as i know this is the biggest occult/Satanism related forum currently running that isn't censored (aside from being censored for stupidity) and that actually has some traffic. Try there?

I haven't read that PDF, but it sounds neat. If you find it, care to share?

Last edited:

Creative Cowboy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thanks, Adversary. I got myself signed up. We will know if I can track down this PDF there or not in a few days I reckon. There was/is an esoteric website that had/has hundreds of PDFs up for free. A huge library with documents and books from around the world. I was in touch with the owner but he did not recall the PDF I was seeking, but he was more a ceremonialist than true LHP. His virtual library was like the warehouse scene from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark! It would require a guide.

Adversary

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, Adversary. I got myself signed up. We will know if I can track down this PDF there or not in a few days I reckon. There was/is an esoteric website that had/has hundreds of PDFs up for free. A huge library with documents and books from around the world. I was in touch with the owner but he did not recall the PDF I was seeking, but he was more a ceremonialist than true LHP. His virtual library was like the warehouse scene from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark! It would require a guide.

Nice. That sounds like a fun place to lose a few months of your life...

Rufus Coppertop

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
I am seeking a PDF I once read on a popular magickian message board. On this board were ceremonial magickians, chaos magickians and Left Hand Path practitioners as well as a forum for Satanists. (The BBS was a great fount of information, and it disappeared - poof! like magic. :cry:)

If the board that went poof was "Evocation Magic" then help it at hand.

A cyber necromancer has revived it with sundrie darke artes. Its new name is "Studio Arcanis".

http://studioarcanis.com/index.php

PeteMC

@PeteMC666
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
talonwraith.wordpress.com
Heh, I was just about to suggest the same place. Studio Arcanis is more focused on goetia and grimoire tradition than Satanism but someone there might at least know what you're looking for.

Creative Cowboy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The 600 Club must be full up because my application has not yet been approved... [crickets] I suppose I have to light a candle or something.

I knock on the door to Studio Arcanis. The old forum was very broad and a great resource with many practicing magickians and/or scholars. (Crazies & role-players too of course, but I had contact with easily a hundred students of the esoteric - visible by the seriousness and the depth of the exchanges between those people.)

Creative Cowboy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Well, no response from the 600. I suppose the charge did them all in.

Studio Arcanis has locked the thread, despite my request receiving some attention. Now it just sinks to the bottom of obscurity. I think I know why the occult remains... occult. Good job Magnus.

So it looks like I have to rely on the literate people here for help. Magic need not apply; does not like Gathering.

Adversary

Banned
Reaction score
Well, no response from the 600. I suppose the charge did them all in.

Studio Arcanis has locked the thread, despite my request receiving some attention. Now it just sinks to the bottom of obscurity. I think I know why the occult remains... occult. Good job Magnus.

So it looks like I have to rely on the literate people here for help. Magic need not apply; does not like Gathering.

I have no account there, i just lurk every now and then, so i cant help you. But i'm pretty surprised they haven't gotten to you yet. They are an odd bunch, and very self-important it seems. Did you by chance say anything on why you were there? Some forums ask. Perhaps just try again, this time dont asnswer any questions, and try with a username a bit more (sadly) fitting, like 'Satanmymaster' or 'Deicide13' or 'LaVeyanthrope' or 'H6E6L6L'... you know... something that fits in..... hahahahahaha

I hit this wall a lot. Sometimes you just gotta go old-school (well, old-school with internet) and DIG. Was the PDF specifically called 'Fallen Angels'? If not, do you have a name? NOTHING truly disappears from the web. And yeah... thats the fun part about the occult... it IS hidden, and the good stuff is always more work than you think it should be.

shadowwalker

empty-nester!
Registered
Reaction score
You might want to try the Wayback Machine https://archive.org/web/

It's a bit difficult to navigate but they do have an extensive reservoir of saved internet pages. It helps A LOT if you have the url for the site the article was on, even if just the main page.

Creative Cowboy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have no account there, i just lurk every now and then, so i cant help you. But i'm pretty surprised they haven't gotten to you yet. They are an odd bunch, and very self-important it seems. Did you by chance say anything on why you were there? Some forums ask. Perhaps just try again, this time dont asnswer any questions, and try with a username a bit more (sadly) fitting, like 'Satanmymaster' or 'Deicide13' or 'LaVeyanthrope' or 'H6E6L6L'... you know... something that fits in..... hahahahahaha

I hit this wall a lot. Sometimes you just gotta go old-school (well, old-school with internet) and DIG. Was the PDF specifically called 'Fallen Angels'? If not, do you have a name? NOTHING truly disappears from the web. And yeah... thats the fun part about the occult... it IS hidden, and the good stuff is always more work than you think it should be.
So, you're saying my screen name "PiousChristian" may be a barrier? LOL You know they made me answer one of those anti-spambot questions but with a twist. I had to know my way around magick to get in. Well, I had to know how to use Google, but still. After all that rigamaroo I would have thought I should have had a visitation or at the very least a "Welcome, we knew you'd come." But nothing. Not even a derp.

Looks like I am in for some fun.

You might want to try the Wayback Machine https://archive.org/web/

It's a bit difficult to navigate but they do have an extensive reservoir of saved internet pages. It helps A LOT if you have the url for the site the article was on, even if just the main page.

I tried your link shadowwalker but it did not work. I got the Internet is broken page asking me to plug my computer in to see if it gets better... So I did the Google and link click, and your link worked. Or, at least, I was taken to the page with your link as its URL. (I mention this because it confirms my conspiracy theory that The Internet works against me.)

I read this document in 2003. The Wayback Machine doesn't go that wayback apparently. Someone is going to have to talk to Peabody.
http://web.archive.org/web/20020415000000*/http://www.occultforums.org/

Actually, the site died and has been revived (What is dead may never die!) but it pales in comparison to the original site, if you pardon the gravesite humour. There are two sites now just to confuse people. I totally understand why people want to grab the name because the former site was superb and these new sites are trying to claim that traffic - albeit years too late.

Last edited:

Adversary

Banned
Reaction score
So, you're saying my screen name "PiousChristian" may be a barrier? LOL You know they made me answer one of those anti-spambot questions but with a twist. I had to know my way around magick to get in. Well, I had to know how to use Google, but still. After all that rigamaroo I would have thought I should have had a visitation or at the very least a "Welcome, we knew you'd come." But nothing. Not even a derp.

Looks like I am in for some fun.

Actually, i'd wager they'd happily let PiousChristian in, just for some antagonism or spirited debate. If they thought you were there just to fish for some loot and then move on, maybe not. They're weird that way.

Creative Cowboy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Link broken. Try the link I provided.

Here is a great forum for the occult:

http://www.occultforum.org
Or it was before the site owner closed it....

Cath, I had the author's permission... in fact the PDF is released by the author, personally, at the site I gave. You could have checked that.

Last edited:

Adversary

Banned
Reaction score
Is that it then? What you were looking for?

Did those 600Club types ever get back to you...???

Creative Cowboy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Knights of White Satan...

Is that it then? What you were looking for?

Did those 600Club types ever get back to you...???

Yes, I guess this is it. Apologies for such a late reply. I had found a copy in my paper pile (originally taken from "the true" occultforums, as I only read paper) and I just finished re-reading it. It was part of my ancient civilizations/myth research. Side note, amazing how so many ancient civilizations followed the same practices in burial and worship though separated by time and space - like some very confusing amalgamation until I sat and read through them all in one go.

I have no idea where I recalled the caldron from, since it is not mentioned in the PDF. The battle in heaven is barely mentioned as well. I might have read about it on the same topic thread; perhaps the discussion meandered into Welsh mythology. That old forum was a great resource.

And without 600Club attitude. I did finally get in when they sent an automated message but it was around the same time I found the paper document, and subsequently the PDF, so my interest level was low by then.

Thanks for all the help here.