• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need a writer or mentor for a BIG Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondie13

I live in a small town where everyone is related or knows everyone. I used to have a simple life so I thought but I've found myself in the middle of a conspiracy. I can't talk to anyone and no one can talk to me because something may accidentally slip out of their mouth and they don't trust me to tell me the truth because I could bring a lot of people down in places where confidentiallity is a must. I wouldn't do that but they can't take that chance. I have found I am isolated, some people I can tell want to tell me the truth but the high powered people are keeping them from it. I don't have an ending because no one will tell me the truth. I stopped trying to find it out when I found that things got worse when I asked questions. They want me to think I've imagined everything, that I'm crazy, but I'm not. It's a story that began a long time ago without me knowing. It is so complicated that only I could tell it because it involves so many people. I work five jobs so I don't have time to write it and I've never done anything like this. Someone slipped and said I could write a book of my life, that's what brought about the isolation because she accidentally admitted that there was some truth. Now no one will talk to me. They network somehow. It's too complicated to explain in one sitting, I need help.

Carmy

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you need a ghost writer not a mentor. That can cost big bucks.

Carmy

Hwili

hanging on every word

I found myself hanging on your every word, just to see what comes next. Maybe you should write this one yourself!

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
If you work only five jobs, there's no reason you can't find time to uncover the conspiracy and expose every wrongdoing. Just make sure you use a penname to conceal your identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.