• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a Beta for a completed 69K Urban Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

power31312

Believe in the impossible
Registered
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Short Blurb:

Heaven doesn’t like demons. And Hell doesn’t like angels. That creates a problem in the life of Keaira Murphy, a succubus/angel hybrid, who is not allowed in either dimension. The only place that she’s accepted is the middle realm along with humans. But she’s not a human, she’s an assassin for Death himself. As if dealing with Death everyday isn’t bad enough she has to deal with being a single mother to her five year old daughter as well and try to hide what she does everyday. She wakes up one day and finds her daughter missing and her own life being threatened by a hidden sorcerer. Along the way Keaira must learn to trust herself as well as the assortment of characters that she meets, if she has any chance of finding her daughter and saving herself. Before either of them become Death’s next victim.

If anyone is interested pm me and I'll send it over. Might be able to do swaps, but I don't have a lot of free time, so it would be an overall impression and not a line by line.
[/FONT]

Arisuzawa

Registered
Reaction score
If you still need a beta, I'll take a look. I don't need anything in return (my current WIP is still going through a second draft).
Send me a PM for my email.

Status
Not open for further replies.