I'd like a rep point, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
What will I have to do for one? Send flowers, cook a decent meal (for two), wash your dishes or maybe clean the toilet?

What would you do for a rep point?

eldragon

in a van down by the river
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
big1.jpg

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm broaching the double digits soon...I'm a slut for any form of instant gradification.

girl103.gif

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I'll rep you for posting a picture in which your honker is mass free. Or at least the resolution was such that anything under a few pixels we were blessedly spared from viewing.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I am very confused by you, KTC. And now I have the giggles that I'm even talking about this.

If I said that your honker was mass free (which I did) then that would mean there were no masses. Since I was using masses as a euphemism, because I simply don't like writing the word 'booger', then by the transitive property, you are booger-free. Like I said, I appreciate that.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Boogers? Oh, I must tell you the story of the boogerman from Kansas. He'd be a tall black fellow with yellow hair and wild eyes. It (the picking) all began one night, late of course, when ole' Snigger pulled a pipe out of his pocket and began to remember his youth.

"Them was the bast ah tymes. Yes'm, we's just returned from a lake fishens when Jermay comes crawling outs of betweens two big old cars." Sniggers pucked his hand up close to his nose and snooted a biggem inside the cuff of his palm.

"Wells they ain't nothing like seeings a big old coon come rolling outs from under the cars until Jermay. He's a bigger booger than most. Gosh darn, I swere it's like seeings a callerpiller with four legs. Yes'em, he'd just found a restin place not more than a puddle of mud but it maken him just happy as a frog, no douts about it."

Old Snigger sneeze again and blew a bigger one onto my pants. I tried wiping the grease off, but it just stuck and slicked the palms of my hand.

"So he's just mosied over to the next spot of shade and fell down, dead. Deader than I suppose he'd like, with the heat and all. But the most funny thing was that dang booger clogged up near his eyes. I guess he just had one big pooker that blowed out his brains. Damn'edis thing you'd ever seen."

And so Snigger picked up a rag from the floor, blew a snot and layed back down for another dream.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What would I do for a rep point?

Ha! What haven't I done for a rep point!

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
/channel Paris Hilton

Beg. Begging is hot.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
KTC said:
Good point, Kath! And by the by, just where the heck did you think you could go for the entire day!? AW is your home. You should be in your home.

Kevin, you really want to know what I did today???

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
KTC said:
Sure. Shoot....now I'm intrigued.

Well....I went grocery shopping--ooh, such fun!

And I went shopping for some clothes to wear on my trip next week.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I would do as much for a rep point as I would for a Klondike Bar....
what would you do-oo-oo for a klondike bar???

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Jerry, that picture will get you a rep point, and the name of the boat is worth, well, a boatload of points.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
What would I do for a rep point? Well, I'm a little drunk right now so, just about anything. Hey, I'm really cute...

Oh, I could run round and round the inside of a little square over and over, like a little black stick man that I know. (hmmm, can you run "round and round" square?)

Status
Not open for further replies.