Status
Not open for further replies.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
that it would be a good idea to make a Learn Writing With UJ e-book? Not for sale but maybe for distribution around AW. You know, kind of like a bible or something and for reference when you can't be online, or for printing when you don't have a computer.

What do you say? If anyone else is interested, I can take it upon me to compile the e-book.

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
I have the first part of it in a file on my computer, unedited, that I've offered to send to anyone who asks (with UJ's blessing, of course.)

There was a project a while back to do something like you suggested, but it seems to have fizzled out. That's partly why Dawno took it upon herself to post links to the more interesting and informative parts of the thread. I don't know how many people actually use those links, though.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Actually those are all the posts UJ has made in the thread. The visitor count is pretty high and I get rep pts now and again.

I do need to update - I'm about 10 pages behind - maybe more.

Aconite

Registered
Reaction score
DamaNegra said:
What do you say? If anyone else is interested, I can take it upon me to compile the e-book.
Dama, you'd first need to get the permission of the people whose words you're using--UJ and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.