A friend of mine is doing really cheap editing for the next week to raise money for my other friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Suspense Author

Registered
Reaction score
My friend Erica Martin is doing editing for a cheap price for the next week to raise money so I can do a BackSpace Writers Conference. She is really good. I know editors can be crazy expensive so I thought I would leave this here. Her email is [email redacted] if anyone is interested. Enjoy and good luck!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Osulagh

Independent fluffy puppy.
Registered
Reaction score
WOW, this can't sound any more like a scam.

What's your "friend's" qualifications? What is their website? What kind of works do they edit? What have they edited? Where is this money going towards? Why aren't they broadcasting this themselves?

Last edited:

The Suspense Author

Registered
Reaction score
My friend has been doing editing for a long time and I am the friend she is raising money for so I can do an online writing convention on BackSpace.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry I should have been more specific.

Osulagh

Independent fluffy puppy.
Registered
Reaction score
So you're "friend" is doing cheap "editing" for your OTHER "friend" who happens to be you?

Helix

socially distancing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
snailseyeview.medium.com
My friend Erica Martin is doing editing for a cheap price for the next week to raise money so my other friend can attend a writers conference. She is really good. I know editors can be crazy expensive so I thought I would leave this here. Her email is [email protected] if anyone is interested. Enjoy and good luck!!!

and

My friend has been doing editing for a long time and I am the friend she is raising money for so I can do an online writing convention on BackSpace.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry I should have been more specific.

[my emphasis]

That's not a lack of specificity. That's something entirely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.