PDA

View Full Version : A friend of mine is doing really cheap editing for the next week to raise money for my other friend

The Suspense Author
09-13-2015, 01:59 AM
My friend Erica Martin is doing editing for a cheap price for the next week to raise money so I can do a BackSpace Writers Conference. She is really good. I know editors can be crazy expensive so I thought I would leave this here. Her email is [email redacted] if anyone is interested. Enjoy and good luck!!!

Osulagh
09-13-2015, 02:06 AM
WOW, this can't sound any more like a scam.

What's your "friend's" qualifications? What is their website? What kind of works do they edit? What have they edited? Where is this money going towards? Why aren't they broadcasting this themselves?

The Suspense Author
09-13-2015, 02:08 AM
My friend has been doing editing for a long time and I am the friend she is raising money for so I can do an online writing convention on BackSpace.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry I should have been more specific.

Osulagh
09-13-2015, 02:11 AM
So you're "friend" is doing cheap "editing" for your OTHER "friend" who happens to be you?

Helix
09-13-2015, 02:13 AM
You might want to break up that email address so your friend doesn't get spammed.

Helix
09-13-2015, 02:16 AM
My friend Erica Martin is doing editing for a cheap price for the next week to raise money so my other friend can attend a writers conference. She is really good. I know editors can be crazy expensive so I thought I would leave this here. Her email is erica.editing@yahoo.com if anyone is interested. Enjoy and good luck!!!

and

My friend has been doing editing for a long time and I am the friend she is raising money for so I can do an online writing convention on BackSpace.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry I should have been more specific.

[my emphasis]

That's not a lack of specificity. That's something entirely different.

The Suspense Author
09-13-2015, 02:16 AM
Can someone just tell me how to take this down, please.

The Suspense Author
09-13-2015, 02:21 AM
I fixed it.