A female sex offender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I make of it that a grown a$$ woman shouldn't be banging 13-year-olds.

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
Is this a double standard: When a guy sexually offends a boy, it's traumatic, but when a woman SOs a boy, it's bragging rights---for the boy?

I know an editor who brags openly about prodigiously nailing his English teacher when he was 14:Shrug:

What if the boy is gay, and it's a male SOer. Does he still brag?

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
Jcomp said:
I make of it that a grown a$$ woman shouldn't be banging 13-year-olds.

I mean, more in the sense of the high irony of the case, it being a woman for once; is there a double standard in these types of cases (see my above post), that kind of thing.

I mean, of course she shouldn't have done it, but dig a little deeper, companero:)

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Lantern Jack said:
I mean, more in the sense of the high irony of the case, it being a woman for once; is there a double standard in these types of cases (see my above post), that kind of thing.

I mean, of course she shouldn't have done it, but dig a little deeper, companero:)

Gotcha. Here in SA, a columnist recently printed an article in our oft-subpar newspaper about the possible double standard applied to these situations in the court of public opinion. I.e. a lot of dudes hear about a story like this and immediately chirp "Where were these teachers when I was in school?" Or "Did you see that teacher though? She's too hot to be going after young boys anyway." As though if she was some hideous hag that would make it better. And of course, people don't usually make those remarks when it's a man taking advantage of a young girl. Double standard...mmm... I'm not going to go "yes" or "no" on that, not here anyway, but it's an interesting topic.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
an adult who exploits, assaults or rapes a child should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, regardless of the sex of either victim or victimizer.

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
Shadow_Ferret said:
Why is it always the really attractive teachers, too? Like the one in Florida?

Pick me! Pick me!

I agree with William Haskins, but looking at her photo, I couldn't help feeling BE---Blonde Envy. This was a phrase my old Novels teacher used to use all the time. She said all non-blondes or pseudo-blondes experience intense BE toward true blondes, because they seem to get away with so much.

And now I find myself feeling it toward this gorgeous, heavily-blonde woman, who only spent 6 months in prison on a rape charge, when rape is a capital offense in some states! Heck, they probably put her in minimum-security, in the same pink and flowery cell they locked Reese Witherspoon in for making Legally Blonde.

Lantern Jack, who was thwarted by an adulterous blonde and has never forgiven nor forgotten:)

Luna Lovegood---a model for all blondes, everywhere!

eldragon

in a van down by the river
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com

Those poor little boys. Hanging around on my my space and being picked up by 28 year old blondes.

What has the world come to????

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
eldragon said:

Those poor little boys. Hanging around on my my space and being picked up by 28 year old blondes.

SEE MY ABOVE POST:tongue

I know it's a serious topic, and I shouldn't be joking about it because I'm a rape victim myself, but as a bi-sexual man I definitely feel myself penduluming toward the hetero part of me at the mo. I actually went over to www.myspace.com to try to find those bikini shots mentioned in the article, but apparently they've already voided her account.

"Boys!" --- Hermione [considerable rolling of eyes]

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
1143494019-woodman.jpg

Those poor little girls. Hanging around on my my space and being picked up by 32 year old hunks.

eldragon

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
Unwanted or forced sex, no matter what the age, is horrifying.

What you experienced was truamatic; some people kill themselves over that type of thing.

13 is too young for anyone to be having sex.

I thought boys dreamt of finding a sexual mentor......and a knock-out would be a bonus.

What she wants with little boys is another question. Can't she find enough college aged virgins?

eldragon

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
William, I understand your point.

You were a young boy once.

Would you have considered her advances truamatic? Just curious. I don't know.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
I do agree that it's some sort of weird double standard, but I can't exactly figure out why.

For example a hot female teacher goes after a 13 year old boy student, and people think he's lucky.

A male teacher goes after a 13 year old girl student, and no matter how hot he is, people think he's sick, and the girl is a victim.

Why is that? It is because we think the man only wants sex, and is taking advantage of the girl, and that the woman probably cares about the boy? Is it because we think girls that age are not smart enough to know if they want to have sex, and boys are? I don't know. I think it's equally wrong, no matter who does it, but I honestly don't know why people see the situation differently.

Also, I think the idea that the boy is "lucky" is probably not a good thing to perpetuate for boys who might be in that situation. Even though a 13 year old boy might be attracted to his teacher, he still may feel scared and not ready for sex. If we send the message that it's okay, because any male would want to have sex with an attractive woman, he may feel like it's wrong for him to be scared.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
this thread is disturbing on so many levels.

WTF is with the "wink" next to this topic.

grow up.

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
eldragon said:
What you experienced was truamatic; some people kill themselves over that type of thing.

13 is too young for anyone to be having sex.

Actually, I was raped by 6 fellow students...at school, so you never know who it might be.

And I was having sex (with a boy) at 14, does one year really make a difference?

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
Bravo said:
this thread is disturbing on so many levels.

WTF is with the "wink" next to this topic.

grow up.

The wink has nothing to do with the thread, but with the poster. I used to use the smirking emoticon whenever I posted, but now I use the winking one. Just so you know:)

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Celia Cyanide said:
For example a hot female teacher goes after a 13 year old boy student, and people think he's lucky.

A male teacher goes after a 13 year old girl student, and no matter how hot he is, people think he's sick, and the girl is a victim. .

Because our socieities still have their hangups. Boys will be boys (some even have rituals to "deflower" their sons with prostitutes, etc. when they're 16 or something) But a girl's virginity is sacred. Etc.

But I agree with William wholeheartedly. It shouldn't matter if the offender is male or female. We shouldn't have that double standard.

Shoulda. Coulda. Woulda.

Actually, I was raped by 6 fellow students...at school, so you never know who it might be.

And I was having sex (with a boy) at 14, does one year really make a difference?

I think we talked about this earlier... but a) rape is wrong no matter what; b) there's a difference (at least it seems like it's consensus here) between two kids experimenting/having sex with each other and someone older than 18 "taking advantage of" someone younger and underage.

eldragon

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
Because our socieities still have their hangups. Boys will be boys (some even have rituals to "deflower" their sons with prostitutes, etc. when they're 16 or something) But a girl's virginity is sacred. Etc.

Yes. And, boys are generally more sexual (masturbating, looking at girly magazines or whatever,) than girls are.

We all watched "40 year old virgin."

Can you imagine if the movie were about a woman?

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
maestrowork said:
I think we talked about this earlier... but a) rape is wrong no matter what; b) there's a difference (at least it seems like it's consensus here) between two kids experimenting/having sex with each other and someone older than 18 "taking advantage of" someone younger and underage.

No, I was responding to two different things you said.

A) The trauma of my rape.

Then...

B) Whether kids should be having sex, period, at 13. My second remark was completely divorced from the first:)

roach

annoyed and annoying
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.idiorhythmic.net
eldragon said:
I thought boys dreamt of finding a sexual mentor......and a knock-out would be a bonus.

Why would dreams of finding a sexual mentor be limited to boys?

eldragon said:
Yes. And, boys are generally more sexual (masturbating, looking at girly magazines or whatever,) than girls are.

Really? *blinks* My dubious senses are tingling. Going off my own experience as a girl either girls are just as sexually curious as boys or I was a freak. (And I'm well aware that the answer could be both.)

Status
Not open for further replies.