Cover reveal: HUNTED!

Guido Henkel

Registered
Reaction score
I thought I'd present to you an early look at the cover of my new book HUNTED, which I will release in August. The cover has been custom created by Lieu Pham over at Covertopia.com and captures, I feel, the setting and the atmosphere of the story perfectly.

The book itself is a replacement for the previously released Jason Dark mystery "Fu Man Chu's Vampire," which I am replacing entirely. It is part of the Jason Dark series, which can be found at http://www.jasondarkseries.com - all covers in the series have been reworked.

This new version of the story has been significantly revised, rewritten and expanded upon, almost doubling it's length, adding new plot points etc. It is kind of an experiment for me to see if such a rework allows me to rekindle interest in the series. It will be interesting to observe.

What do you guys think?

HuntedCover-500.jpg

Last edited:

Rotes

Crazy Opossum Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Pretty snazzy!
You hired a darn good designer, methinks.

Guido Henkel

Registered
Reaction score
I've had all the covers in my series redone by Lieu, and here is another example of a cover that she created for the series. Incredibly dramatic and powerful, I think, it is a total eye catcher - and it's completely unique using all-custom art assets.

11705247_10205770686441068_1991310898594321488_n.jpg

For those of you interested, she does a lot of affordable premade covers as well that you can all see on her website www.covertopia.com, aside from the custom cover work.

MatSmith

Registered
Reaction score
Cover looks great, not sure about the red text at the bottom though.

SBibb

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sbibb.wordpress.com
That cover is awesome. I love the tilting angle and perspective. The lighting and colors are nice, too. Congratulations on getting such a wonderful cover. :-D

Guido Henkel

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry about that. I resized the image, of course. :)

All the new covers designed by Lieu Pham are now visible on the official website at http://www.jasondarkseries.com for those of you who would like to see more of her impressive work.

oceansoul

Registered
Reaction score
Really love that! Especially the text-effects. Goof luck with the book!