PDA

View Full Version : Good source for bookmarks!

MarlynnOfMany
08-28-2015, 12:12 AM
I recently ordered bookmarks-as-business-cards from OvernightPrints.com (http://www.overnightprints.com), and I recommend them highly. The bookmarks turned out sleek and classy, they were super affordable (thanks in part to the sale going on, of which there seem to be many), and when a few of them had an odd bit of color shift on the words, they sent me new ones. (More new ones than bad ones! And it wasn't even that noticeable of a glitch!)

I did have to learn a lot in order to supply image files that would print right, but I imagine that would be the case with any printing company when I haven't done it before. The only thing that bothered me was the time it took to hear back about the discolored bookmarks, and the fact that they volunteered to send me extra new ones more than makes up for that!

A good experience all around. I've already given away a number of the bookmarks, and I can tell I'll be ordering more soon. If any of you are thinking of buying some, then you may want to give these guys a look.

Did I mention the turnaround time was fast, too? And they turned out great:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e148/Nziz/Pro/photogenicbookmarks2.jpg

Paragraphic
08-28-2015, 10:17 AM
OOoooooh! I've heard about using bookmarks as business cards. Yours turned out great! Thanks for the link!

13Clovers
11-21-2015, 11:34 AM
Splendid! This service would be wonderful once I'm published. Thank you, I'm saving for later!
Your bookmarks came out well, and the synopsis on the back is very attention grabbing.
Good work :3

Kay
11-21-2015, 07:23 PM
I've used this company twice now-- once for PTO magnets, and once for author bookmarks. SO EASY! I would use these guys again in a heartbeat. Great prices, too.

akaria
12-17-2015, 01:28 AM
Just got my bookmarks from Overnight Prints. Fast. Easy. Affordable. They arrived sooner than expected. I'm already working on a new design for another order.

Old Hack
12-17-2015, 09:47 PM
They're very nice bookmarks but I'd be grateful if you'd resize that image. We have a maximum size image size of 400 x 400 pixels, and yours is bigger than that in both directions. Thank you.