My dream

Caters

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
Registered
Reaction score
I dreamed last night that I was in Africa documenting lions. Early in my dream it was the worst case scenario. I was surrounded by lions, hyenas, leopards, and cheetahs all coming after me. Luckily somebody was there to distract the leopards. I then climbed a tree to be out of reach of the other predators, even the lions which can climb but not well.

I then traveled quietly towards a pride of lions. I decided to collar both the males and the lionesses but not the cubs. That way I could tell if the males were on patrol, hunting large prey with the lionesses, or just resting and if the lionesses were hunting, playing with their cubs, or just resting.

I then essentially lived with the lions, keeping track of the cubs, males, and lionesses and writing down what they were doing.

I then went with the nomadic males born from that pride and kept track of what they were doing. When they took over a pride I kept track of that pride and so on. I made sure that different prides had different frequencies for the collars so that I could tell 1 pride from the other.

I eventually had every pride that existed collared. From what I wrote in my Pride Journals, Nomadic Male Journals, and Nomadic Lioness Journals I wrote a big book all about lions.

It sold for a lot and so everybody knew more about lions than ever before.

julesbrown

Registered
Reaction score
Is that a "I lay me down to sleep dream" or a MLK "I have a dream." Or, is that one of those God-given good ideas for a novel?

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I dream all the time. Most of them are disturbing. A lot of them I can't shake. Like some are from years ago and I still remember.

Caters

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
Registered
Reaction score
Most of the time I have good dreams. Very rarely do I have any bad dreams. The likelihood of me having a bad dream increases if I am having seizures(Which I do sometimes even with my meds). This might be partly due to the headache, sleepiness, nausea, and fever that I get when I have seizures.

The good thing though is that I don't usually remember bad stuff whether it is a bad dream or something somebody said.

Last edited: