• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta reader/swap - 45,000 word MG fantasy adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

GigiF

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all.

I have a completed MG MS and am looking for honest comments and opinions on - tougher the better.

Am happy to swap with your own MS.

PM or reply here.

Thanks and regards.
:)

jenndoss

Registered
Reaction score
I would love to swap with you. I have a MG (middle grade) MS (manuscript) that is 36,000 words waiting for some beta reads. I have only done a couple of betas but I love reading and would be happy to make some detailed notes for you, or an overall feel of the book, whichever you are interested. Just let me know what you are looking for and I am happy to get to it.

GigiF

Registered
Reaction score
Jenndoss - have just sent you a pm. :)

Calcasieu1959 - apologies it's my shorthand way of saying Mid Grade Manuscript. :)

HannahKarena

Registered
Reaction score
I'm interested in swapping if you are--I have a 64,000 word MG manuscript. It's a contemporary setting, but there is trick-or-treating and lots of real ghosts and family secrets.

BlossomQueen

Playing the Waiting Game
Registered
Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for a beta reader/critique partner, I'm available. I have a 45,000 MG contemporary fantasy and am looking for something similar in that regard, but I am fluid in what I'm willing to beta. Just send me a quick note via PM and we'd be good to go.

GigiF

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys. Apologies I haven't been online for a bit. Hannah & Blossom queen - will PM you both. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.