• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing Buddy - Thriller/Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreeves2

Registered
Reaction score
So I'm currently writing a thriller/romance fiction; my goal is to reach 40,000 words, and so far I've got about 15,000. Almost there! I'd love to have a partner through this experience, to where we can swap ideas and offer suggestions or ideas, as well as beta reach each other's chapters. Just a little connection, to keep each other motivated and whatnot. I'm willing to read anything, although I'm primarily best at YA contemporary and probably worst at anything historical, only because I'm far behind on my history facts! But I'm great with line editing, as well as helping with the plotline and structure. But as a warning, I'm blunt and honest, and I'm looking to help someone with their writing, and vise versa. I'm not looking to be harsh, I'm looking to be as constructive as I possibly can! Anyway, message me if you're interested, and I'll be happy to share more info about my story before we start talking about the details.
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.