• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for beta readers for part 2 of a fantasy novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyHolland

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for beta readers for the sequel to a fantasy novel that I published recently, called Becoming a Dragon. I'm looking for feedback on the plot and pacing, and would welcome critical feedback (better now than in Amazon reviews).

Here's the synopsis of the first book:
Now that Crystal has turned sixteen, she can transform into a Red Dragon, just like everyone else in the kingdom. Having moved to the capital with her mother to finish her studies among the elite of Red Dragon society, she is only interested in enjoying the last two years of school. But then she meets John, the strange and exceptional student who insists that somehow she is special. He is a constant reminder that she is different, with her blonde hair in a Kingdom of redheads. And he always seems to be there, just when she and her friends need him most. Despite her best efforts to stay away from this strange new boy and finish the school year, Crystal may just find that she needs his help more than she is willing to admit. From the East comes the growing threat of conflict with the Blue Dragons, who are bent on killing them all.

If it sounds like it might be interesting to you, please let me know. Both books are quite long (first one is 472 pages, second one a bit shorter), and you'd need to read the first to understand the second and final part.

AlexMazz

Registered
Reaction score
Hey AndyHolland,
I'm interested to help betaing your second part. If you're interested just drop me line.

Good writing to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.