• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a new set of eyes for an outline :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vraci967

Registered
Reaction score
Hello :hi:,

So, I'm taking a stab at plotting so I drafted an outline and would really like for someone - who is honestly brutal - to take a look at it and basically rip it apart (better now than later, right?).

So, it is a Christian romance and the blurb goes a little something like this...
Farah is a 1[SUP]st[/SUP] year med student at Brickstone Medical, working at becoming a doctor when she runs into Cory, the handsome cardiologist at the local bookstore. Sparks fly at first but fizzle when she realizes he’s her professor. Now, she struggles to keep her feelings in check and fights to pass.
For Cory, being a Brickstone is a proud accomplishment. He has the eye of the community along with wealth that has caused a lot of envy in his family. Because of this, Cory learns a lot of lessons, but his greatest lesson is learning how to heal a broken heart.

I don't mind critiquing your another synopsis or outline :)

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.