Game: Wed, Bed, Behead

JetFueledCar

tiny hedgehog
Registered
Reaction score
(I think this is where this belongs. I hope, anyway.)

My favorite game in any writer's forum is "f***, marry, kill", or its PG name "wed, bed, behead". There are three ways to play:

1. You the writer choose three of your major characters. You must wed one, bed one, and behead one.

2. You the writer describe three of your major characters in about two sentences. The next person in the thread (as themselves or a major character they've written) chooses one to wed, one to bed, and one to behead.

3. You the writer leave three fictional characters not of your own creation. The next person in the thread picks one of their major characters and chooses as that character who to wed, who to bed, and who to behead.

You must, in your post, leave three names for the next person, either of your own creation or from something you've read or watched.

I'm leaving the MCs of the three things I'm working on for the next person:

Alyssa is a shy girl who's been drawing a fantasy action-adventure comic for years and is now up to almost sixty chapters. She has a blue-ink eye "tattooed" on her forehead.

Hayden is the daughter of a senator who's running for president. She has red hair, a no-nonsense attitude, and a micronation of forty-two paranormals under her command.

Devin is a brilliant boy who's styled himself as a delinquent. He skateboards everywhere, does street magic shows for spending money, and likes cussing people out in fluent French.