Status
Not open for further replies.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
I had a dream in which I was in school and suddenly I went to the football court and there were all of you guys! It was some sort of AW get together, but then some football player came and stole Ray's wine before Ray could arrive, so Jenna was really worried because the wine went with the copy of The Pacific Between, so I went and beat the crap out of that guy because he was also eating ALL of our cake!!! Lol!! (BTW, the cake was delicious)

jenngreenleaf

Here to network and learn.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
Shadow_Ferret said:
Seek help. ;)
:ROFL: I guess I need to seek help, too, because I had a dream I was sitting in the middle of an orange paved parking lot with my laptop checking the AW boards for new posts. No cars were parked there and it looked like it was for a mall. :sleepy:

WDS

Registered
Reaction score
Last night I had a dream for a new story to write. Maybe I am absorbing the cosmic rays from this message board.

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
I do not believe I have ever had an AW dream. . . . but if I did I bet it would be an erotic one.

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
jennhollowell said:
Milk hurts my stomach too much . . . cake, on the other hand, never does. :) Cake! I want cake!

I'm sorry milk makes your stomach hurt. You can have cake - I'll still take mine with the cold milk. And maybe a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
DamaNegra said:
I had a dream in which I was in school and suddenly I went to the football court and there were all of you guys! It was some sort of AW get together, but then some football player came and stole Ray's wine before Ray could arrive, so Jenna was really worried because the wine went with the copy of The Pacific Between, so I went and beat the crap out of that guy because he was also eating ALL of our cake!!! Lol!! (BTW, the cake was delicious)

What kind of cake was it?

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
DamaNegra said:

So, who was I making out under the bleachers with?

(hint: the proper response is Celia Cyanide. The improper response is Truman Coyote:tongue )

"Well," Ron said, finally looking up at Harry, "How was it?

Harry considered for a moment.

"Wet," he said truthfully.

jenngreenleaf

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
My-Immortal said:
I'm sorry milk makes your stomach hurt. You can have cake - I'll still take mine with the cold milk. And maybe a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.
Now I'm seriously thinking of hunting through my cabinets to see what I've got in there . . . isn't it funny how mere words can conjure up a craving? :) I just bought ice cream, so I'm set there. :)

trumancoyote

My Name is Sweet Thing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janetismeantome.com
Shadow_Ferret said:
This was dama's dream, not yours. :tongue

Why would I want to see myself naked on a white horse? Heheh.

I mean, really -- I'd never wish that upon myself. Your balls get all squished up even when you have pants on. But pantsless?

All the itchiness, horse sweat, barump-barump-kaCRUNCH of riding horseback are not my idea of a walk in the park.

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
jennhollowell said:
Now I'm seriously thinking of hunting through my cabinets to see what I've got in there . . . isn't it funny how mere words can conjure up a craving? :) I just bought ice cream, so I'm set there. :)

I just bought three different cake mixes AND ice cream....

And you're right about how words can conjure up a craving -

I have to yawn now....a nice big yawn....there, now do you feel like yawning too? It's hard to fight the yawn, isn't it? :)

jenngreenleaf

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
My-Immortal said:
I just bought three different cake mixes AND ice cream....

And you're right about how words can conjure up a craving -

I have to yawn now....a nice big yawn....there, now do you feel like yawning too? It's hard to fight the yawn, isn't it? :)

Wow - you're prepared!! :)

It's perfect nap weather here, actually . . . I have all the windows open in the house and the ceiling fans are going. It's so quiet (odd, considering the kids are home) and the breeze is perfect. I bet a nap would be wonderful after pigging out. :)

jenngreenleaf

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
trumancoyote said:

I mean, really -- I'd never wish that upon myself. Your balls get all squished up even when you have pants on. But pantsless?

All the itchiness, horse sweat, barump-barump-kaCRUNCH of riding horseback are not my idea of a walk in the park.
OMG :ROFL:

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
trumancoyote said:

Something told me to leave that alone. But no. I had to be a smartalec, so this was deserved. I'll listen to myself next time. :)

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
jennhollowell said:
Wow - you're prepared!! :)

It's perfect nap weather here, actually . . . I have all the windows open in the house and the ceiling fans are going. It's so quiet (odd, considering the kids are home) and the breeze is perfect. I bet a nap would be wonderful after pigging out. :)

Lot of birthdays, and anniversaries coming up - and I like being prepared. LOL

A nap does sound good - but I should be writing.

Take care

jenngreenleaf

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
My-Immortal said:
Lot of birthdays, and anniversaries coming up - and I like being prepared. LOL

A nap does sound good - but I should be writing.

Take care
LOL Birthday season was from October to March in this house . . . too many! :partyguy:

Writing, yes . . . that's what I should be doing, too. :e2writer:

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
I have AW dreams occasionally. It's weird, too, because then I start picturing the regs here as the way they look in my dreams, which is not necessarily the way they look In Real Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.