Poetry Markets Accepting Electronic Submissions

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I found this page a while ago and then lost it. Just ran across it again and thought I'd post it, for those interested in submitting poems for publication.

https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/pbonline.html

The list seems to be updated frequently, and is maintained by Louie Clay who identifies himself as an Emeritus Professor at Rutgers University. There is more information about him linked on the page.

There are over a thousand entries alphabetized and linked. Some have more information in the listing than the name of the publication but most do not, so you have to go to the link to check out what kind of publication it is and what kind of poetry they are interested in.

It looks like a valuable resource. I'd guess few if any of these markets are paying markets but perhaps some are. They are listed for the sole reason that they accept electronic submissions so other characteristics are up to the reader to discover.

Enjoy!

ETA: Just checking randomly, it does seem that not all entries are current. However, enough of them are that it's worth visiting. (Looks like quite a job to keep it up!)

Last edited: