New Three-word post

Sury

Word Worker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bghosh.cavernreal.com
She stabbed him! He deserved it. He always hit the smile right between the teeth. She smiled wickedly and turned to her next victim. The video camera in the corner was perched perfectly to record her pulling a gun.

"Oh my God!" she said, realizing her mistake. Undecided as to how she should act, she just dropped to her knees, crushing the sandwiches.

"Goodness, what's this?" Wiping off her knees with a leaf she found cat diarrhea on bags of cocaine. She could hardly kill someone when she was high.

"Damn!" she said.
The dam broke. She wondered what the boss would think of her psycho, warped ideas, were she naked.

But her boss was too busy auctioning off alpacas on eBay. However, he still lampooned clumsy subordinates. Desperately hungry, she gulped a crushed, mouldy apple, vomitting up black seeds and nuclear weaponry all over the brand new rug.

Lightning struck, shaking the sub-atomic particles

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
She stabbed him! He deserved it. He always hit the smile right between the teeth. She smiled wickedly and turned to her next victim. The video camera in the corner was perched perfectly to record her pulling a gun.

"Oh my God!" she said, realizing her mistake. Undecided as to how she should act, she just dropped to her knees, crushing the sandwiches.

"Goodness, what's this?" Wiping off her knees with a leaf she found cat diarrhea on bags of cocaine. She could hardly kill someone when she was high.

"Damn!" she said.
The dam broke. She wondered what the boss would think of her psycho, warped ideas, were she naked.

But her boss was too busy auctioning off alpacas on eBay. However, he still lampooned clumsy subordinates. Desperately hungry, she gulped a crushed, mouldy apple, vomitting up black seeds and nuclear weaponry all over the brand new rug.

Lightning struck, shaking the sub-atomic particles of cat diarrhea

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"Damn!" she said.

Lightning struck, shaking the sub-atomic particles of cat diarrhea all over the

jenngreenleaf

Here to network and learn.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com

"Damn!" she said.

Lightning struck, shaking the sub-atomic particles of cat diarrhea all over the orange and green

Annabella

writer again
Registered
Reaction score

"Damn!" she said.

Lightning struck, shaking the sub-atomic particles of cat diarrhea all over the orange and green shag carpet. She

The Commatose Kidd

color me gone
Registered
Reaction score

"Damn!" she said.

Lightning struck, shaking the sub-atomic particles of cat diarrhea all over the orange and green shag carpet. She rolled her eyes

Ganesha

con·ver·sa·tion·al·ist
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
robynflatley.blogspot.com

"Damn!" she said.

Lightning struck, shaking the sub-atomic particles of cat diarrhea all over the orange and green shag carpet. She rolled her eyes and a joint

The Commatose Kidd

color me gone
Registered
Reaction score

"Damn!" she said.

Lightning struck, shaking the sub-atomic particles of cat diarrhea all over the orange and green shag carpet. She rolled her eyes and a joint and a drunk.

Sury

Word Worker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bghosh.cavernreal.com

"Damn!" she said.

Lightning struck, shaking the sub-atomic particles of cat diarrhea all over the orange and green shag carpet. She rolled her eyes and a joint and a drunk.

"This tastes terrible!"

The Commatose Kidd

color me gone
Registered
Reaction score

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"

Ganesha

con·ver·sa·tion·al·ist
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."
"I, cake whore"

Ganesha

con·ver·sa·tion·al·ist
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."
"I, cake whore and you Tarzan..."

The Commatose Kidd

color me gone
Registered
Reaction score

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."
"I miss cheeta..."

Sury

Word Worker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bghosh.cavernreal.com

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."
"I miss cheeta..."

He growled at

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."
"I miss cheeta..."

She growled at her ugly puma

The Commatose Kidd

color me gone
Registered
Reaction score

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."
"I miss cheeta..."

She growled at her ugly puma, with it's festering

Ganesha

con·ver·sa·tion·al·ist
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."
"I miss cheeta..."

She growled at her ugly puma, with it's festering need to be

Sury

Word Worker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bghosh.cavernreal.com

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."
"I miss cheeta..."

She growled at her ugly puma, with it's festering need to be fed with pumpkins

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."
"I miss cheeta..."

She growled at her ugly puma, with it's festering need to be fed with pumpkins and week-old gravy

jenngreenleaf

Here to network and learn.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."
"I miss cheeta..."

She growled at her ugly puma, with it's festering need to be fed with pumpkins and week-old gravy, while moving closer

Annabella

writer again
Registered
Reaction score

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."
"I miss cheeta..."

She growled at her ugly puma, with it's festering need to be fed with pumpkins and week-old gravy, while moving closer to the vine

Sury

Word Worker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bghosh.cavernreal.com

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."
"I miss cheeta..."

She growled at her ugly puma, with it's festering need to be fed with pumpkins and week-old gravy, while moving closer to the vine with a spear.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."
"I miss cheeta..."

She growled at her ugly puma, with it's festering need to be fed with pumpkins and week-old gravy, while moving closer to the vine with a spear.

A new Lexus

Paint

Warrior of Truth
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Standing at the precipitous cliff, believing I can
Website
www.shawnk.com

"Damn!" she said.

"This tastes terrible!"
"Give me more!"
"Give me cake..."
"I miss cheeta..."

A new Lexus, with jungle paint