PDA

View Full Version : Also by Author

cmhbob
07-15-2015, 01:15 AM
Working on formatting book #2. that means there's a Book #1.

The Sad Girl is number 1, and is becoming part of a series. There are both digital and paper editions. Don't Stop Believin' is a stand-alone, and will be digital only.

How are folks listing other books? Traditionally, it's part of the front matter. But I've seen some authors (admittedly with lots more books) who seem to have their entire catalog linked at the end of their e-editions. Pointers and suggestions are welcome.

raelwv
07-15-2015, 06:09 AM
I just released my second "book," a short story. I included an "Also by" page at the end (before the "About the Author" page) with links to the first book and the one coming out in the fall, with shortened blurbs. It's an eBook only, though, so I haven't thought about how to do it with a paperback format.

dpaterso
07-15-2015, 02:34 PM
Yep I've got an "About the author" section as the final page(s) in my ebooks, with a live link to my web page, plus short blurbs for other available books in the same genre. I've already updated a few ebooks as new material gets uploaded. Book 1 now has to refer to newly arrived Book 2, etc.

-Derek

WriterBN
07-15-2015, 11:48 PM
I did mine at the end of the e-books.