• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Needed - Paranormal Thriller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camash

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, just hit 50 posts and I'm looking for someone to give a critical beta read of my 32,000 Word Novella. I'm wanting to add an additional 10k words to make it Novel Standard length, because i do believe it is missing certain elements.

It revolves around a Call Center that caters to the dead, and I believe it best fits under Paranormal Thriller. If you are interested, I would be happy to send a sampling of chapters to see if its your cup of tea.
I feel that my weak spots are not making it enough of a challenge for the MC, and rushing the story.

Thanks!

Writers Choice

Registered
Reaction score
That sound interesting. I would like to be a beta reader for ya. I can't say if I have time to do the entire 32K but if you'd like to send me a few chapters, I'll give you inputs into what I think may be missing. I had a problem with plot holes that I couldn't see until some else pointed it out to me, so perhaps I can do the same for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.