Even in my dreams I don't get accepted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazlima

Registered
Reaction score
Last night I dreamed, quite vividly, that I got a call from an agent requesting an R&R for a PB I had submitted. Not an acceptance, just an expression of interest. Now I do, in waking life, have a PB query currently out with this agency and I think that's what made the dream so convincingly realistic. Oh the disappontment upon waking.

I should have known something was fishy, though. I don't have any PB manuscripts about "training my pet bear to be a boxer."

:box:

Last edited:

Pony.

Aspiring supervillain
Registered
Reaction score
I should have known something was fishy, though. I don't have any PB manuscripts about "training my pet bear to be a boxer."

:box:

So write one. On some level you seem to think it would be a good story, maybe as a childrens book

Tazlima

Registered
Reaction score
So write one. On some level you seem to think it would be a good story, maybe as a childrens book

Lol, who am I to argue with my subconscious? One boxing bear story, coming up! :)

Pony.

Aspiring supervillain
Registered
Reaction score
Lol, who am I to argue with my subconscious? One boxing bear story, coming up! :)
Maybe a 'you can be what ever you dream' kind of story.

DragonFruit

Registered
Reaction score
The book I'm writing right now is from a dream I had a few years ago. I'm just changing parts of the story from my dream that doesn't make sense, (because hey, it was a dream), and making it more realistic.

You could totally do a children's book where a little kid has a dog, and the breed is a boxer. And he or she is confused on why his "boxer" doesn't box, so he trains him. Oh, and the dog's name is Bear....or not. I don't know. :tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.