PDA

View Full Version : Writing prompt.

Ally Atherton
07-08-2015, 07:16 PM
Write two or more sentences following on from this:

I walked into the light.

Write_At_1st_Light
07-08-2015, 08:37 PM
Backing up onto the nearby love seat, I rubbed my left temple where the porcelain shade's edge had grazed it. An appropriate epithet presented itself, yet before I could hurl same - the mocking floor lamp gathered itself to launch a haymaker. I'd set the light teetering. As it now tipped towards my plush refuge, I glimpsed the malevolent shade. My forehead's name was scribed upon it.

AW Admin
07-08-2015, 09:41 PM
I'm going to shift this thread over the the forum designed just for such things; Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits.

Hang on folks!

Lavern08
07-08-2015, 10:08 PM
I remember the sound of the screeching tires as the airbag deployed and smoke filled my lungs. Everything went dark.

Then, there was an eerie silence, as a sweet peace overwhelmed me. I opened my eyes, climbed out of the wreckage, and I walked into the light.

Kylabelle
07-08-2015, 10:36 PM
So, does the person writing the two sentences from the prompt then get to offer the next prompt? Or do we all keep walking into the light?

:greenie

zanzjan
07-08-2015, 10:39 PM
As a note to the OP, we already have a lot of official and semi-official prompt threads and challenges which you may find amply suit your needs :)

Ally Atherton
07-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Thanks Admin :)