PDA

View Full Version : Dream Research?

katiemac
04-11-2006, 03:01 AM
Has anyone done extensive dream research, or knows the name or website of a professional who does not mind being contacted? I'm hoping for something more medical or psychologically-related than spiritual.

This situation isn't actually story research; it's more of a personal one. A standard "dream dictionary" wouldn't cut it in this scenario. And while I don't usually put a lot of emphasis on my dreams, aside from plain curiosity, this particular instance was so bizarre I can't help but want to look into it more.

Sorry for being cryptic, but any information is greatly appreciated.

DamaNegra
04-11-2006, 08:14 AM
I studied dream interpretation for some time, both spiritually and psychologically, and usually use the psychological side when interpreting people's dreams. I'm no certified expert, but I certainly know a lot. You can pm me if you like.

Odysseus
04-14-2006, 10:04 PM
Hey there, I read your post and may be able to help. I wrote a novel and did tons of dream research on the way. I maintain a dream journal and always help my family and friends with their dreams. Maybe I can help you with one or more of your issues. Feel free to write to me at: odysseus@warwick.net

take care and good luck

Mark

veinglory
04-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Do you mean psychoanalysis (symbols etc) or experimental psychologyl (alpha waves, REM, sleep deprivation studies and sleep disorders etc)?