Dream Research?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone done extensive dream research, or knows the name or website of a professional who does not mind being contacted? I'm hoping for something more medical or psychologically-related than spiritual.

This situation isn't actually story research; it's more of a personal one. A standard "dream dictionary" wouldn't cut it in this scenario. And while I don't usually put a lot of emphasis on my dreams, aside from plain curiosity, this particular instance was so bizarre I can't help but want to look into it more.

Sorry for being cryptic, but any information is greatly appreciated.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
I studied dream interpretation for some time, both spiritually and psychologically, and usually use the psychological side when interpreting people's dreams. I'm no certified expert, but I certainly know a lot. You can pm me if you like.

Odysseus

Hi Katie

Hey there, I read your post and may be able to help. I wrote a novel and did tons of dream research on the way. I maintain a dream journal and always help my family and friends with their dreams. Maybe I can help you with one or more of your issues. Feel free to write to me at: [email protected]

take care and good luck

Mark

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Do you mean psychoanalysis (symbols etc) or experimental psychologyl (alpha waves, REM, sleep deprivation studies and sleep disorders etc)?

Status
Not open for further replies.