Status
Not open for further replies.

clara bow

Li'l Rug Bug
Registered
Reaction score
Just in case this hasn't been posted, here's a link to the site:

www.whc2006.org

You can sign up for a pitch session for your novel/short story(ies), but on condition of paying the 135$ attending membership fee.

NicoleJLeBoeuf

a work in progress
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nicolejleboeuf.com
Thanks for posting this! I'm a little confused by the pitch session--is it a pitching workshop, or pitching to an actual agent?

And on a more general note, I'd love to meet up with any other AWers who'll be there. I'll be arriving by train on Wednesday night, staying that night at the Green Tortoise hostel and at the convention hotel the rest of the week, and staying until Monday morning early.

clara bow

Li'l Rug Bug
Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the only agent showing up is the associate agent (Laurie?) from Larsen-Pomada. the publisher there taking pitches is Dorchester. The Web site had a contact email to get set up. Pitches are scheduled Friday and Saturday, I believe.

I'd hook up, but I'm in San Ramon (East Bay) with a new baby at my breast most of the day. Sorry:cry:

NicoleJLeBoeuf

a work in progress
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nicolejleboeuf.com
Ah, well. Next time, maybe!

I'm in a sort of frantic "OMG I leave Tuesday morning!" mode at the moment... The one problem with slower transportation methods is you reach that point a lot sooner than those getting on a plane Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.