• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

LF Beta Reader (Genre: Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heza

Registered
Reaction score
I'm having one of those moments... what is LF?

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I, too, was having trouble with that. Literary Fiction was the best I could do, but how's that sync with fantasy?

It might help the OP to post a logline, query, or other teaser to give possible betas an idea of what it's about. If you're open to swapping a beta read for the same, add that as well.

Maryn, who rejected large font, low frequency, and lead-free

JRBrule

J.R Brule
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jrbrule.blogspot.com
You're right, Maryn (and by the way, a character is named that in this manuscript . . .). I'll repost at a later date when I'm more prepared to entice!

VeryBigBeard

Preparing for winter
Registered
Reaction score
Literary fantasy is a Thing, right?

OP, I'm always curious to read the blurb you post at least. If you have any SYW threads you can link, those are good too.

I probably can't beta right now as I don't think I could commit to getting it back to you in any kind of timeline, but I'll take a look and if you catch my interest you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.